PHP is a widely used open-source server-side scripting language that is embedded with HTMl.PHP stands for “Hypertext Preprocessor”.It is mostly used language in web technology.PHP is fast, easy to use for writing web applications.Php runs on various platform such as Windows, Linux, Unix, Macs, etc.
There are many reasons to choose PHP because it is the most popular server site scripting language which is widely used for creating websites. Many famous online businesses such as Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo,etc. are using this server site scripting language. Some reasons are mentioned below:-
- Php is free
- Php is powerful, flexible and scalable.
- Less expensive in hosting.
- Database flexibility.
- Php works wells with CMS.
Common uses of PHP
PHP is a cross-platform that can run on the various platform. The main advantage of working with PHP is developer need not have to worry about the operating system that the user is working on it. Moreover, PHP code run properly on all operating systems.
- It is open source and powerful library support.
- You can add, modify, delete elements within your database through PHP.
- It can encrypt the data.
- You can restrict users to access